Dear coaches, athletes and teams’ representatives,
The European Open & ECU CHEER LEAUGE 2018 will be hosted by the HELLENIC CHEERLEADING FEDERATION
- Invitation to The European Open & ECU CHEER LEAUGE 2018: Invitation
- Registration Form The European Open & ECU CHEER LEAUGE 2018: Registration
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hellenic.cheerleading.federation/?ref=bookmarks
- URL: www.cheerleading.gr
Registration Forms will be accepted until 10th October 2018.
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th December 2018
Faliro Olympic Indoor Hall (TAE KWO DO)
2, Moraitinis Str., Palaio Faliro
The EUROPEAN OPEN AND ECU CHEER LEAGUE 2018 will be judged by
All ECU member Federations (and all their full members) have the right to participate in the
EUROPEAN OPEN AND ECU CHEER LEAGUE 2018
COMPETITION DIVISIONS EUROPEAN OPEN
TEAM CHEERLEADING ALL GIRLS – Cheer League
TEAM CHEERLEADING COED – Cheer League
TEAM FREE STYLE POM – Cheer League
TEAM CHEER HIP HOP
ΤΕΑΜ CHEER JAZZ
DOUBLE FREE STYLE POM – Senior / Junior / Junior B
DOUBLE CHEER HIP HOP – Senior / Junior / Junior B
DOUBLE CHEER JAZZ – Senior / Junior / Junior B
SOLO – EUROPEAN CHEARLEADER OF THE YEAR 2018
SOLO FREE STYLE POM – SENIOR / JUNIOR
NUMBER OF ATHLETES
In the EUROPEAN CHEER LEAGUE DIVISIONS a number of 16 athletes is required. Teams
can participate with 12 athletes (male or female) the least, but there will be penalties depending
on the number of the participants, according to the rules.
(SENIOR) 2004 and before
(JUNIOR ) 2006-2005-2004-2003-2002
(JUNIOR B) 2007–2006 or the average age
(JUNIOR A ) 2008-2009 or the average age
AGE GROUPS & MINIMUM NUMBER OF ATHLETES PER DIVISION TABLE
|AGE GROUPS||YEAR OF BIRTH||NUMBER OF ATHLETES|
|SENIOR||2004-2003-2002-2001-2000…||12 AND MORE|
|JUNIOR (former teens)||2006-2005-2004-2003-2002||12 AND MORE|
|JUNIOR B||2007-2006||12 AND MORE|
|JUNIOR A||2009-2008||9 AND MORE|
*IN DIVISIONS JUNIOR B, JUNIOR A
In cases of teams where male and female athletes are in different ages among them, from the age categories mentioned, the coaches decide on the division they belong to, as follows: They add the ages of the children participating on the team and then they divide that with the number of children. The result of this calculation will determine the division in which the team will compete in this case.
NUMBER OF TEAMS
- Each body can participate with as many teams as they wish.
- Each body can participate in as many games as they wish.
- IN THE PERFORMANCE DIVISIONS, 14 X14 SPECIAL APPROVED MAT, MARLEY TYPE.
- IN THE CHEERLEADING DIVISIONS, 14 Χ14 SPECIAL APPROVED CHEERLEADING MAT.
CLARIFICATIONS – EXEMPTIONS
- Crossovers are allowed in the divisions of JUNIOR B, JUNIOR A. This means that an athlete can participate in a HIP HOP JUNIOR A team and in a CHEER JAZZ JUNIOR B team at the same time.
- Crossovers of athletes born in 2004-2003-2002 are allowed in the JUNIOR & SENIOR divisions.
- Athletes can participate only once in the same age category and in the same division.
Participation applications must be sent by 10th October 2018.
- FOR TEAM ROUTINES 40 euros for each athlete
- FOR EACH DOUBLE 50 Euros / 25 euros for each athlete
- FOR 1 SOLO 50 euros for each athlete
QUESTIONS – QUERIES
For any clarification or query please contact email@example.com
More information about the way the EUROPEAN OPEN AND ECU CHEER LEAGUE 2018 will be conducted, will be announced every time there is a new development and this announcement will be updated accordingly. The updates should be followed at all times until the opening date of the event, by the participants.
EVENT PRODUCTION MANAGER
EVANGELIA KRITIKOU (+30) 6937265306
We are really looking forward to welcoming you in Athens!
Hellenic Cheerleading Federation Organizational Team