ECU is open to all national cheerleading federations in Europe, who are not-for-profit and who administer cheerleading in their own country. Applications for membership shall be submitted to the ECU Board for review and consideration and shall be submitted in writing, and in English language.
Information required shall include the following as a minimum:
• Name of federation
• Governing individuals and their contact information
• Address and phone contacts of the federation
• Website address
• Description of the federations memberships and programs (including number of members, age and gender)
• Bylaws in English, or English translation
• Documents that verify the not-for-profit or other governmental status of the organization
A National Governing Body must include a written confirmation by the applicable Confederation of Sports, Olympic Committee, Sports Ministry or ICU of this status.
Downloadable application form: ECU Membership Application Form