How We Cheer – Open Call for Cheer Videos
ECU’s Coaches & Athletes Committee is launching the How We Cheer online challenge, looking for cheerleaders across Europe to share their past year of cheer.
Show us how you cheer in 2020 by sending us a short video of your activities. Be creative, team up with other teams (the more, the merrier), show us your best spirit!
If 2020 was kind to you, show support for other teams that might be spending rough times due to the sanitary restrictions. Do what you do best – CHEER and stay positive!
Get help from the video geek in your team and create a short video that ticks off the following criteria:
- Video length: 0:15-1:30min
- Must begin with a 5 second sequence with your name (club or gym name, team name etc.) and country in English
- Must focus on your cheer activities in 2020, preferably your fun and inventive ways to keep in shape in the light of the Covid-19 situation (practices, zoom meetings images, athletes’ motivational messages, workshops, (virtual) events etc.)
- Special effects, banners, highlights, background music (must have copyright) and motivational messages allowed and appreciated (videos will be published in December). Make it FUN!
- Submit all entries by 1 December 2020 on the following link: https://form.jotform.com/202946366701053
We are looking forward to seeing your videos!
Other questions? Contact email@example.com